When in Pain or Just Need to Relax, Trust Married To Massage!
We are committed to your health and well-being. We use the most vetted techniques to loosen sore muscles, sooth pinched nerves, calm inflamed joints and bring you back to your peak.
OCTOBER IS STRESS AWARENESS MONTH
New Clients save $10 thru October 31, 2019! Only selling 5! Click the image above to reserve today!
“Katrina provides a soothing and rejuvenating massage every time! My favorite massage therapist ever. She is always in tune to what your muscles need to heal. She’s in a great location now: close, free parking and best of all it’s quiet ” Josh S. 10/2019
- Vow to Relax with hot stones & aromatherapy utilizing therapeutic-grade essential oil and hot towels. This is a top-rated service for gift certificates.
- Diamond-Grade Deep Tissue & Sports Massage & Bodywork with stretches. This is the service when you are seeking deep pressure to get those knots worked out.
- Register to Relax: just relaxation with light to medium pressure with hot towels included. This service should be requested when you are looking to take a break from stress.
- Cherished Chair Massage fully-clothed, neck and shoulder massage. This service is offered in the studio or at your place of business as an employee benefit with a minimum 2-hour charge.
- Love of Light Therapy for acne, antiaging and pain management
All services can be easily reserved online. New clients are required to prepay but after the first visit, you may book online without prepayment. Most services can be scheduled for 60 or 90 minutes. Unlike some massage therapy studios, you receive a full 60-minutes hands-on treatment when you reserve an hour service. Because massages are booked with an hour before and after, you can be sure that you will not be rushed. While a monthly massage membership service may become available soon, there will be no long-term contracts to be pressured into.
Please feel free to call, text or email if you have questions about what service would be suit you or if you’d like to discuss a employee chair massage wellness day for your employees.
Benefits of Massage
Massage is an effective treatment for reducing stress, pain and muscle tension.
Massage treatments are performed on a regular basis to help the body maintain an optimal level of relaxation and stress-relief. This approach reduces the chances of migraine attacks and tension headaches significantly by relaxing muscle spasms and trigger points
Massage may also be helpful for:
- Digestive disorders
- Insomnia related to stress
- Myofascial pain syndrome
- Paresthesias and nerve pain
- Soft tissue strains or injuries
- Sports injuries
- Temporomandibular joint pain
Also, massage is done to ease the pressure brought on during a migraine or tension related headache. By focusing on the neck, shoulders and head, massage can decrease the pain and discomfort brought on by migraine or tension headaches. Massage therapy recipients exhibit fewer migraines and better sleep quality during the weeks following a massage.
In adults with migraine headaches, massage therapy decreases the occurrence of headaches, sleep disturbances and distress symptoms. Regular massage therapy also increases serotonin levels, believed to play an important role in the regulation of mood, sleep and appetite. Massage for headaches can also reduce muscle spasms and trigger points. So schedule your Massage therapy Session in Sacramento, Ca with Katrina today!
Rules of Engagement
Be sure to follow my twitter and google my business for blog posts and specials of the month as well as health and wellness news and information.
Put Your Faith in Married to Massage
At this Midtown Sacramento massage studio, we are here to offer you pain relief, increased range of motion and relaxation with the customer service you deserve! Your journey to full health begins with our Signature Services which can be conveniently scheduled through our Online Scheduler. You will receive a full 60-minute massage for your hour of time when you reserve with KATRINA. We are located at a convenient Midtown Sacramento, CA Location: between 21st & 22nd streets, just off P street. FREE parking is available.