Let me count the ways to pay…
- Cash is King, obviously. In other words, yes, I accept cash payments for services.
- Major credit cards are accepted, as well as, Venmo.
- Prepay online. When you reserve your session with Married to Massage using my online scheduler at Massagebook, you can prepay using your credit card. First time clients are required to prepay but subsequent sessions do not require prepayment.
- Do you have chronic pain that can be relieved with massage and bodywork? Ask your healthcare provider and human resource manager if you qualify for Health Savings Account (HSA) massage purchases qualifying you for tax advantages! Be sure to ask me for a receipt to furnish to your HR should one be requested.
- Receive an electronic gift card for services from your loved one? Cool! Use the provided number on the gift certificate when you schedule and the available funds will be provided on your session.
- Are you a CareCredit card holder? Terms of this card include Six Months Same as Cash when you spend $200 or more in one transaction! Any funds charged in a single transaction must be used within 30 days.Think of CareCredit as your own health, wellness and beauty credit card. Whether it’s plastic surgery, facial rejuvenation or a skin care visit, you shouldn’t have to worry about how to get the procedures you want. That’s why we’re pleased to accept the CareCredit health, wellness and beauty credit card. CareCredit lets you say “Yes” to recommended surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures, and pay for them in convenient monthly payments that fit your financial situation. With special financing options*, you can use your CareCredit card again and again for your cosmetic needs, as well as at 200,000 other healthcare providers, including dentists, optometrists, veterinarians, ophthalmologists and hearing specialists. It’s free and easy to apply and you’ll receive a decision immediately. If you’re approved, you can schedule your procedures even before you receive your card. With more than 21 million accounts opened since CareCredit began nearly 30 years ago, they are the trusted source for healthcare credit cards. Learn more by visiting www.carecredit.com. Ready to apply? Apply Online for your CareCredit card today.