Easily purchase massage gift certificates online
November 2019 Celebrations:
Who doesn’t look forward to Thanksgiving’s Day festivities? Family, Food and Football is a Husker Thanksgiving tradition AND, of course, leafing through the ads for the latest and coolest gift ideas. There are a few November celebrations/holidays to remember:
- November 4th is Check Your Blood Pressure Day: yes, it’s true, massage can lower your blood pressure!
- November 11th is Veteran’s Day. Make sure to catch the Sacramento parade starting at 11 a.m. and take advantage of our Veterans $10 promo off a 60-minute relaxation massage through the month of November 2019. Just show your military ID prior to your appointment. Reserve your Relaxation Massage Here
- November 13th is National Caregiver’s Day Thank your caregiver with a Hot-Stone massage gift certificate!
- Operating Room Nurse’s Day is November 14th: Do you work at a hospital and would like to thank an operating room nurse for a job well-done?
- Clean your Refrigerator Day is November 15th: Not something to really celebrate but you can reward yourself with a massage after the duty is done.
- November 19th is Have a Bad Day Day. We all have them. If you know someone who is having one, maybe an online Vow To Relax Hot Stone massage would make a great gift!
- Small Business is Saturday November 30th: Stay tuned! My new renters and I are working on having an open house! Drawings for awesome prizes and freebie services!
- The whole month of November is dedicated to National Sleep Comfort! Massage, essential oils, weighted blankets, hot baths and MyPillow can all give you a better sleep. Watch for my blog.